Written by Shafia Malik
Further to recent announcements from the Government, we are delighted to announce that the Civil Service College will recommence our face-to-face training from 10th February 2022.
We have updated our health and safety measures and have been working alongside our public venues to ensure they have done the same. The updated guidance will be sent to all delegates due to attend training over the coming months.
Key measures in place at CSC premises:
- Delegates are advised not to attend if they are displaying one of the following symptoms: fever, new continuous cough, loss of taste/smell
- Individual sanitisers are provided to each attendee and provided at the entrances of the building and training room
- The wearing of masks is advised, (but not mandatory) in all communal areas
- The training room has a self-contained ventilation system separate from the buildings main system with the option to open windows and doors to enhance this where necessary
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitising in the communal areas and frequently used surfaces is in place
- One-way routes are in place in areas of high traffic to avoid congestion and a maximum limit has been set for the number of attendees in the training room
Civil Service College would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our clients, delegates and staff for their support and understanding during this difficult time and we very much look forward to seeing you all again soon.